Oct

Make your UFC 90 picks…

Here’s the fight card and my picks for this weekends UFC 90 card. Who do you guys think is going to win?

Anderson Silva Vs. Patrick Cote – Cote
Josh Koscheck Vs. Thiago Alves – Koscheck
Thales Leites Vs. Drew McFredries – Leites
Fabricia Werdum Vs. Junior Dos Santos – Werdum
Sean Sherk Vs. Tyson Griffin - Sherk

Categories : Predictions, UFC

Comments

1. Anonymous says:

What are your reasons for picking Cote in this? Do you know something that most don’t? Based on what I’ve read, I agree he has to make this an ugly gritty fight to pull it off and I do hope he does. I at least hope it last a few rounds. I wanna see how Silva does late in a fight.

No inside scoop here, just cheering on the Canadian Boy!

3. Anonymous says:

Cotes jaws his only hope in this fight. Cote will have to take a few shots in order to land a bomb. Lets just hope Cote can survive those shots in order to land a bomb.

If Alves can keep this fight standing he should be able to win this fight. He was able to stuff Hughes many times. I know Kos in on an entire another level then Hughes. Alves standup will make the dif. in this fight.

Good picks Ben…It will be interesting to see how it goes down.

5. Dion says:

I agree with Benny’s picks, although it would be cool to see Cote win and bring another title back to Canada!:)

6. Taylor says:

Anderson Silva Vs. Patrick Cote – Silva by KO (even thou I want Cote to ko him)
    Josh Koscheck Vs. Thiago Alves – Alves if he can stuff the takedown
    Thales Leites Vs. Drew McFredries – Leites by sub.
    Fabricia Werdum Vs. Junior Dos Santos – Werdum by sub
    Sean Sherk Vs. Tyson Griffin – Sherk decision.

Man, I got smoked with my picks :) . Watching the Leites fight now, hopefully I can pull that one out.